Financing Instruments & Financing Providers
Total results: 84
Seed funding, Scaling
- Mobile phone–based financial services or business models built on mobile payment platforms.
- Specialized credit assessment or delivery models.
- Online or social media platforms for enabling financial access.
- Pay-as-you-go, collaborative consumption, and
- New products for people living in poverty.
- Proof of business ownership,
- Business plan
- Ventures must focus on the acument pillars:
- Focus on the poor, game changing innovations that have potential to scale to millions of low-income customers, true effect on customers' quality of life over time.
The company must be legally registered and have audited financial statements.
All legal requirements and documents must be in place.
To stimulate the growth of Small and Medium Agri-businesses (SMAs)
- Proven business model (and full business plan and financial operating history for larger investments)
- Strong management team
- Potential for long-term growth
- Potential positive impact on people, economies and the environment
- Full business plan and financial operating history for larger investments
Easing access to finance for African MSMEs
All African SMEs with a valid operating license
- Business registration documents
- Audited financial reports
Supporting small holder farmers
- Awarded to organizations that have been determined to posses the operational capability, technical expertise, adequate internal controls and experience to implement Agra transformative agenda.
- Concept notes
Financing solutions to keep your agricultural business up and running.
- Must be a legal business existing for at least 2 years
- Have an active bank account with Stanbic bank
- Possession of collateral
- Business Legal documents
- Business' financial statements, including and income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- A 12-month cash flow forecast
- Management Accounts or Audited Financials for 2 years
- Cash flow statement projections.
- Valuation report if security pledged is land/Buildings
- Bank Statement from the client has been banking for 1 year
- Financial Card
- Performa Invoices for the machinery
To promote commercialization of Agriculture
- Acquisition of agricultural machinery.
- Post harvest handling equipment.
- Storage facilities, agro processing, mechanization
- A detailed bankable project proposal/ feasibility report
Financing the agricultural value chain such as productivity enhancement, asset acquisition, bulk purchasing, collective marketing and construction of farm housing. Funding is also extended to support environmental and clean energy products.
Instant mobile loans
- Money transfer for micro businesses
- The person should be a registered Airtel mobile user who has been active for at least 6 months.